Monday, August 27, 2007

UnProDUcTIVE 1sT 2 WEEKS

i felt like i have wasted my 1st 2 weeks in sch..
havent seem to learn much so far..
the onli so called productive days were my lab days..
it's a non examinable module aka "waste-time" module among the chem engineers..
just go in clock the hours, take readings like every hour interval..
and we all stone n watch the clock hand tick..
lab reports are awfullly long..
many regard it as a waste of their precious time to mug sth else..
the other mods r just mere revision..
MTO was scary becoz it seemed like a combi of ESS and kinetics..
i think i cant remember anything tt i have learnt in the past..
so familiar yet blur in my mind..
SHE is rubbish so far.... long grandma stories tt made me wonder if i am gg to have to write essays for my exams...


----------disconnected from internet-----------------------------

it's 4th sept today btw..
i finally have time to come in to blog again..
here''s just a msg to pple who surprisingly still read my boring blog...
"i cant remember wad i wanted to say tt day.. hee :P so this is all for this post"

No comments: