Sunday, April 19, 2009

A step away from Uni Life

= A step away towards jobless life

The job market is really bad...
I am not a first class... N we are not given a chance in the big names..
I guess at bad times, some companies arent really bothered about your other "skills" i guess..
everyone's flopping to MOE... even the 2nd upper's
sigh..

The best thing that has happened to me so far is receiving the email from Germany and being called up for another 2 interviews... FINALLY!
Read something on the newspaper on sat..
it's about finding love in our career...
coincidentallly, kee huat asked me to take a step back and think about what I really want to do...
this article probes into this question...

Answers to related questions:
1. Interest: Dogs, food
2. Positive mindset: ya need more self-belief
3. Age: 23... still very young i guess?
4. Transferable skills: is the key in recent employment trends. no more iron rice bowl jobs, not even in govt organizations. need to think about where and how I can apply to my dream job. and what more and how i can further develop.
5. Playing to my strengths: hmm.. this is tricky....

I need opportunities and find skills for me to leap across the boundary.... then i will find an occupation which is both enjoyable and lucrative... need to find how i can follow my passion...

did i write rubbish again? oops

No comments: