Friday, June 12, 2009

Flashbacks of interesting posts...

Wow I've had the same blog for like 5 years!! hahaha..
since I have all day to do almost nth..
I started reading my old posts and laff at my past..
this is also y i wanted to keep one...

Sth I posted in long long time ago... for those who have been hurt so deeply, perhaps this will help u like it has helped me:

Forget his name
Forget his face
Forget his love
His warm embrace

Forget the love that you once knew
Remember that he has someone new
Forget him when they play your song
Remember when you cried all nite long
Forget how close you two once were
Remember he has chosen her

Forget you have memorised his walks
Forget the way he used to talk
Forget the things he used to say
Remember he has gone away

Forget his laughter
Forget his grin
Forget the dimples on his cheek
Forget the way he held you tight
Remember he's with her tonite

Forget the time that went so fast
Forget the love that moved it's past
Forget that he'd leave you never
Remember that he's gone forever

The onli comment i can make about my old posts is CHILDISH! ahahahaha.... super lame...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PevaBence [url=http://manatee-boating.org/members/Order-cheap-Buspar-online.aspx]Order cheap Buspar online[/url] [url=https://launchpad.net/~codeine-poro]Buy Codeine no prescription[/url]