Monday, February 05, 2007

Welcome to my new blog skin

I met up with 7 other 03s44 classmates in ps swensons last saturday night for dinner... wasnt as bad as i tot... not the turn out.. but most of the 7 were my pool gang in vj.. so... not too bad.. caught up with one another.. n talked to dy a lil.. i'm just glad tt things arent as bad as i tot.. at least it seems so...

mum blew up last night..
i dunno how to make an autocratic person learn to relax and understand tt u dun always have to be in control of everything..
it's quite a sad to feel tt i dun like to be home.. especially in the day..
it;s like it;s supposed to be the safest place..
but peace was not for long ever since mum came back from the hospital..
i like to help..
but i have millions of things to do on my list.
i cant event finish my tuts in time..
it;s realli hard to just put everyhting aside n attend to the household chores before u complete them..

i am so troubled...
n there's no one tt i can talk to..
how sad...
no one to hold me up...
it;s just complicated...

No comments: