Monday, October 19, 2009

My quest to shed 6kg

4 years of uni life has caused so much stress that I have gained 8kg.
Can u imagine that? Looking through my old photos, I kinda miss that slim, muscle pack girl.. hahaha... Not the scary biceps which made my junior's eyes popped in our beijing trip though...

3 months into a hectic working life, I have sucessfully lost 2kg by jogging 2 to 3 times a week. It's really hard to follow the regime. After falling sick for 1 week +, I started falling out from my plan. I have failed to keep up for the past 2 weeks or so.

Motivated initially by me, my dad followed my path. He lost 10kg in 1.5 mths!!! He eats oat for breakfast and in-between-meals, fish and soups as far as possible for lunch and jogs 3-5 times a week! He only "sins" for dinner because my mum wont let him eat too little. He's far more disciplined than I am and it's really paying off. Though I think the rate of weight loss is too fast to consider his plan a healthy one, at least he has gotten rid of 80% of his tummy and 2 of his abs are showing! -.-

I need to do something.. I am already 1 mth behind my plan to hit sentosa in bikini! From this afternoon onwards, I am going to try to start my quest again... And may be I will update what I am eating or any exercise I have done everyday on the blog to keep track of my progress eh? May be my readers can help.. hahaha...

So far for today:
1. Breakfast - Cereals + 1 pkt of HL milk
2. Lunch - Tom Yam Fish Beehoon Soup (only ate half the beehoon)
3. Dinner - chicken rice (peeled out skin to reduce damage!!!)
4. Exercise - swimming!!!

No comments: