Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Losing it

oops.. it;s hard to commit to this...
hahaha... havent keep track for so long..
but i have been trying to keep to a more healthy diet..
except for just now...

leading a tai tai life...
woke up at 8am to make myself breakfast- sinful pancakes, scrambled eggs and sausages.

then i went for dental appointment..
the NDC dentists are really lazy..
they give me such a late appointment and they failed to finish my 2 fillings in the appointment.. and then ask me to come back again next time to do the other one.
gimme so many stupid excuses... it;s just their lunch time... -.-zzzz
and i actually took 1 day off for this...

then, went orchard to window shop.. didnt get to buy anything.. nothing was realli on sale...trying to keep my wallet tight until the xmas sale season is here...
at 2pm, i caught up with dear for lunch in ion..
there's this new jap restaurant opened by a guy who claimed to be HK's top jap chef..
it's kinda odd... or i find it no big deal since he's from HK and not japan.. -.- bla....

dear had to go back to work... so i landed myself in cafe cartel - my fav mugging spot during uni times... i can never give the tea time deal a miss... onli $5.20 for a cup of cappuccino and a yummy slice of cake.. i tried the brownie cheesecake - new item in the restaurant... loved the chcolate and cheese combi... sinful but super yummy!