Sunday, November 29, 2009

Slow & boring weekend

Have I become a workaholic?
3 days of weekend seems pretty long and painful.
Not that I am really looking forward to work, but I havent got much to do this weekend yet again.
Dear is forever busy studying for tests.
It's just never ending coz his success rate is just so low.
It's so hard to match up my pals schedule ever since we started working.
Sometimes I miss school days. Not the exams but the fun times we shared, doing projects together, hanging out in k box etc...
I think I have tried to arrange for mj session for almost 10 times. Success rate is 0!

Jason is right. I am tough to keep up to.
Always looking forward to something new, fresh or challenging.
Weekends are no different. Slacking at home, rotting is just not my kinda weekend.. not for more than a day.. even when I am super tired from work...

Thank god there's Michelle. Meeting up with the KBR pple reminds me of my happy internship days. The American working culture I adapted and assimilated into so easily. Catching up with them and laughing at the good old days meant quite a lot to me.

I need a good vacation. Xmas may be?

No comments: