Sunday, March 11, 2007

taking my 21st bdae party seriously...

haha u must be wondering y i have time to do such silly things now..
mum has been bugging me about my 21st bdae almost everyday..
somehow i am influenced... am i am starting to plan it already..
it's like half a year away... lol..
i made an online poll in zoomerang.. and randomly send out to some of my frens..
10 have taken the survey so far... and here are the results till this min..



sb doesnt wanna have a chalet.. which means.. aranda is prob out since i have to book 2 nights which cause 400 bucks.. n sun, sb will probably be having her 21st bdae party... so no pt having chalet on sunday..
some pple have strong protest againt safra coz it;s super ulu..
hahaha so i am still waiting for replies...


This is the date... well quite obviously sat is the ideal day.. so.. yup... it's fixed!!!!

i am so excited about the coming holiday!!! yippee!!
now who to include in my invite list.....???

No comments: