Friday, July 09, 2004

hi yo... man got back physics today... wow mcq was gd... only got 2 wrong out of 20! but then... i totally screwed up sect C which is the essyas... i failed!!! my gosh! how can i fail essay.. and those qn on forces?! i cant do a single bit at all! so screwed! i ebtter mug more on tt.... tyco..still can get a half B.. half becoz if i round up it'll be a B... hehe... quite sad leh..used to get a A..or a high B...kao... and tt eugene...so smart! wth... say never study den get 2 As already... i'm so jealous...
o ya... tml there's charity busking... i shall go meet dao n may be some otehr frens.. go support ms rajan... take lots of pics..before next fri... when 4 of my teeth will be extracted.. AGAIN!!!! n i'll be bo gey for like a week! ah..so ugly!! tt's the price i ahve to pay to have nice teeth and look prettier...:P
wa.. my english is quite poor..as compared to soem of my frens... so terrible for a jc gal... look at my blog..do u see chim words at all? i just read my junior's.. especially candice... realli nice.. coz she expressed her feelings very well.. ya..with all tt chim words... bleah...so sianz... how to do well for my GP?
anyway, tt day i just looked thru some websites of uni which offers vetinary courses...dunno if u call them tt... anyway...it's not very helpful..i noe nuts about studying in US... i dunno anything about the schools to... which is good? which one can i get in with my grades? if not ai ya.. just stay in sg n mug like a typical local uni student... anyone noes? help me leh....

No comments: