Friday, December 02, 2005

hahaha.. it's been a busy day for me.. went to watch Saw 2.. not bad.. but a short one 1.5h onli.. gd twist.. but it's damn gruesome~!! i was covering my mouth half the time..after tt, went to carrefour to buy stuff for dinner..

guess wad.. i prepared dinner for my whole family~! how fun~! lol.. made pasta, fruit salad, soup, cheese sausage and garlic bread~!! o i bought apple pie back for dessert..

ha.. tt's my lil bro helping me out..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my fruit salad.. well after mixing..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

ha... it's quite fun cooking.. i shud do this more often this holiday.. shall try sth new soon.. enuff of pasta~!!!

No comments: