Wednesday, December 28, 2005

i think i m realli confused..

haha... frens been telling me not to post up my tots n feelings about him on my blog.. not to show him my weaknesses.. is tt a weakness i wonder? y would it be? it''s my blog.. it;s where i trash out everything.. it''s not meant for any of u to read in the first place.. it''s for me.. onli me.. to say wadvere i wan to say.. to complain.. so y do i have a counter? contradicting isnt it? becoz i found tt i have quite a few regulars... so.. y not? just to find out how mnay pple read my posts.. not like was u think about my posts matter much to me...

n no.. i see it as a strength.. to be able to be honest with myself n everyone else.. even towards him.. it''s natural.. it;s was i feel... if u knew me well enuff, i wouldnt have to say it out... u would noe tt i was having troubling getting over it... yes WAS... not tt i have succeeded in letting go everything... but.. i am almost there..

thanks to all my frens, my angels who have me there for me all these while.. keeping me busy... all so sweet n nice... ha... n may be the bees.. it''s not a bad time to have bees ard u at this time.. but i must be careful not to let anyone get too close to my heart... becoz i might make a wrong decision again..

once bitten twice shy.. stay away from me...

i''m happy with the angels ard me... enjoying my singlehood as much as i can.. life will onli get better... becoz i am me.. i am shirley~~! :)

No comments: