Wednesday, December 28, 2005

moody day...

he's back.. or he will be today...
sigh.. cant help it...
perhaps i'm not to be blamed..
it's natural to still hold on to sth now right?
it'll take time to let go everything..
i noe i will..
i have to...

ponned meetings today..
quite drained from the chalet n my crazy outings...
slept all the way till 12 before siyong woke me up..
just dun feel like gg out...
may be i just wanna nua with someone...
suddenly, i feel weak..
thinking of u, makes me feel weak...
wan to be hugged tightly,
protected from all evils..
i need someone to pull me up..
confused i am...

serves me right...
i might not be thinking of all these things now
if i went for flv meeting.. n pru meeting after tt...
i'll be off to cruise soon...
would u wanna tok to me before i leave?
would i wan to tok to u?
would i allow myself to?

No comments: