Friday, December 30, 2005

Counting down to 2006 on cruise~~! - an escape for me perhaps

hm.. had a long chat with mark yesterday..
yea.. i shud realli stop reading it..
i have a week b4 sch starts...
b4 i face my greatest fear...
i have to stand up..
recover by then...
i have my CAP to up..
u r not gonna ruin my life again..

hm... suddenly the cruise seems to be helpful..
i always dread gg to cruise..
becoz i do nth but rot on cruise..
eat n sleep.. n play lousy arcade..
but this time it;s different..
it''s a chance for me to get away from everything..
to plan my sem ahead...
prioritise, so tt i will not make the same mistakes again..

u noe.. i wonder y..
i am rather confused..
this i must clear up..
i tot i''ve let go everything..
somehow.. i still care..
after all the pain u brought to me..
the very moment i learnt tt u r sick,
i felt the urge to be there for u,
to take care of u, be sure tt u r alright..
is it just as a fren?
or have i not let go everything?

wadever it is, it is now just a passing tot...
it will not happen..
i will not allow it to happen...
it never will...
there''s no "till then"..
becoz there isnt any story of us in the future..
not in my books...

all erased...
my tears washed them away...
my blood stained n buried with them..
the old heart u crushed with tt cold hands of urs died with them..

the new one reborn..
i can feel it..
i see hope..
but it is locked..
someone hold the key..
anyone else but u..

No comments: