Wednesday, December 21, 2005

my 2nd post of SORROWS..

i stopped crying.. finally... perhaps i have no more tears...
i dunno if i can talk to u like before..
i dunno how to face u...
becoz we feel differently for one another..
i wan to stay close to u..
as close as possible...
but no, i dun regret breaking off..
it's best for u.. and hence, may be me...
gd luck.. i hope u get ur championship title..
train hard... but do rest well...
pls do not go smoke or do anything to hurt urself..
it'll hurt me further...
i guess it's not ur fault..
feelings do fade... i;ve experienced it myself..
especially when u r so busy...
when i am not ur priority...
i'm not in the pic...
u wan to gain self confidence..
u wan personal glory..
u wan to be treasured n valued more by ur frens..
i guess i failed to make u feel special...
i understand ur goals for urself..
it hurts so badly when i read ur sms again..
when ur last words played back in my head again..
but i've accepted it..
i hope it's worth it..
i hope u'll get wad u wan..
i hope u will be happy..
i love u...

now i understand wad mengyi meant...
now i tt i felt it for myself..
when i think of u..
when my mum just asked about u over dinner..
the breathlessness..
the pain...
it felt almost like my heart was bleeding in pain..
i could almost feel it physically...

here, i present u my heart..
scarred. torn apart.
by my onli love..
any takers?
it cannot take anymore ill treatment..
pls handle it with tender love and care..
how do u mend a broken heart like tt...
a broken heart still beating for just you?

No comments: