Thursday, August 25, 2005

here's my new skin

have been wanting to tok about this skin for a long time.. yup.. it;s simple.. the way i wan my life to be right now.. there's been to many dramas.. too much for me to take tt i m gonna break down soon.. thankfully there r nice frens ard me to pull me up, brighten my day when i m falling.. ya.. it's white.. i have a thing for the colour lately.. anything tt's white is nice.. lol.. n the shattered glass.. very impt.. tt feels like my life.. all the pieces of me.. broken... n red.. tt red ink.. reminds me of blood.. wounds... yup...

n surprise surprise.. i dunno y suddenly so many pple r leaving comments.. n they r not even my frens.. most of them... weird weird...

i've been wearing a mask recently.. tt sucks.. i have no choice.. n i hate it.. it's realli tough.. becoz tt;s not me.. sigh...

i've been thinking quite a lot.. but i always let my heart rule over my mind.. i dunno if wad i m doing is right.. may be the pace is too quick for me.. things should slow down... let me do more research before i decide... think gal think!

No comments: